Maryland Brewery Tours
Saturday, March 03, 2018, 11:30am
Hits : 315
Join the Central Maryland Chapter Saturday March 3rd for a day exploring local Maryland Breweries with Maryland Brewery Tours
The chapter is arranging for seats on the tour bus and requires PAID RSVPs by February 7th.
We have 20 spots reserved, first come first serve.
The cost per person is $68 per person with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the chapter's scholarship fund
Tour Information (actual breweries may change):
Check out Howard Counties finest breweries without the hassle of driving
and enjoy the added perks of behind the scenes tours, a fresh pint
of your choice at each stop, swag, good times, and more!
- 11:30 am, Park for free at the Sheraton of Columbia
- 11:45 am, Bus departs promptly.
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm, Manor Hill Brewing
- 1:15 - 2:15 pm, Hysteria Brewing
- 2:30 - 3:30 pm, The Ale House (Oliver Brewing)
- 3:45 - 4:45 pm, Jailbreak Brewing
- 5:00 pm, Arrive back at the Sheraton
To commemorate your visit to 4 of Howard Counties craft breweries, you will be given a custom
designed Howard On Tap pint glass to take home. Upon arriving back at the hotel, you will be
invited to enjoy happy hour specials designed specifically for Maryland Brewery Tours guests,
and receive discounted rates at the beautiful lakefront Sheraton should you choose to stay the night.